|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
· Managing Finance function for KSA retail operations. Supplier agreements, accounts payables.
· Cash flow management for the Retail vertical.
· Liaison with Banks for day to day operations.
· VAT, WHT and other tax requirements.
· Accounting and book closing in terms of Payable, Rebates, Banking and intercompany transactions.
· Provide Financial Analysis and management reports to the various business stakeholders.
· Ensure all financial & budgetary controls are in place for the division and the company.
· Supervise a team of AP team lead for Back office in India. SLA management of the assigned team
· Finance degree
· 8-10 years of accounting experience with hands-on experience.
· Strong command over Microsoft Office and ERP system.
· Retail group experience will be preferred though not a mandatory requirement.