B. All users who visit Manpower Gulf and wish to conduct business through the site are expressly implied to have read, understood, accept, and agree to abide by the conditions, terms and rules laid down here.
C. Manpower Gulf acts as a bridge between recruiters, recruitment consultants, and the candidates to ensure requirements of the parties involved are met. We act in good faith when candidates or consultants provide information based on which we process profiles. The factual accuracies given in a candidate’s Resume must be verified by the recruiter and we shall not be held responsible for the same.
D. Once an application is processed and an interview arranged, it is the responsibility of the candidate to perform to his best so that the available position can be given to him. Our role ends with the arrangement of the interview and candidates must take it forward from there.
E. No guarantee is made towards provision of a job placement just by virtue of registration on the website or attending an interview process.
F. If a candidate gets multiple interview opportunities, Manpower Gulf attempts to advise candidates the best opportunity we consider most relevant to the candidate. However it is the candidate’s prerogative whether he wishes to be led by our counsel or not.
G. Upon recruitment, a candidate has to give a written undertaking of working for a minimum period with the recruiting company and must abide by the same. Manpower Gulf will not be held liable if any candidate wishes to discontinue from a certain company due to any reasons whatsoever.
H. The minimum expectations from both the recruiter and the candidate must be clearly understood by both the parties concerned and both the parties are expected to honour the same, without prejudice to Manpower Gulf
I. Manpower Gulf will ensure that a candidate works for a minimum period of 6 months, once assigned the job. However in the unexpected event of a candidate quitting within the referred period, we shall make every attempt to offer a replacing candidate to the company. However our liability after the minimum period shall end and we shall be under no obligation to process any other candidate, and if done shall be done under a fresh process.
J. All fee paid by candidates, companies or third parties to Manpower Gulf is Non Refundable, as Manpower Gulf does not subscribe to a Refund Policy.
K. We search and provide latest job openings to the candidates and we take no responsibility in no shortlisting/response/interview is provided by the company.
You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned by Manpower Gulf. Except as otherwise expressly provided by Manpower Gulf, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Manpower Gulf’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Contact us if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Manpower Gulf does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Manpower Gulf. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Manpower Gulf.
in no event shall Manpower Gulf, our officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage), however it arises, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site or materials available from this site, even if Manpower Gulf has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage, if your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Manpower Gulf, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
When accessing Manpower Gulf or using Manpower Gulf’s Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Manpower Gulf user account.
1. We do not refund any membership/subscription/service fees on Cancellation.
3. We do not refund in case the customer due to his own negligence/ignorance or don’t perform or abstain himself from performing any act which is required/ mandatory for the adequate service delivery or the customer don’t adequately communicate or response, despite reminders.
4. The service once subscribed to by the applicant is not refundable & non- transferable and all amount(s) paid shall stand appropriated. We do not refund any membership/subscription/service fees on Cancellation.
5. In case of payment by Card, no charge back shall be accepted by Manpower Gulf unless refund/cancellation procedure if duly followed by the said customer.
6. In case of payment by cheque, Manpower Gulf reserves the right to provide service after realisation of the Cheque amount. In the event of the dishonour of the cheque, an additional cost by way of service cost of Rs. 250 or amount deducted by the bank of the Manpower Gulf whichever is higher shall become immediately payable and the applicant agrees to pay the same together with interest payable @ rate of 10% per month from the date the said payment fell due till date of its realisation together with all costs related to its realisation.
8. Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays are not to be counted as working days. Manpower Gulf endeavours to render service on schedule. However, Manpower Gulf also reserves the right to decline, change or reschedule provision of any service notwithstanding the acceptance of the order by our representative or even if payment for the service has been collected by us.
1. No customer shall threat or attempt to threat Manpower Gulf or any agent/ employee etc in any course or capacity to lodge or attempt to lodge any civil or criminal complaint in any forum/court/tribunal in order to receive any monetary or any other favour.
2. If any customer is found to do any such activity then Manpower Gulf shall have the liberty to lodge appropriate criminal complaint against the same customer, also the same customer shall be liable to pay a compensation of Rs 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lac only) along with other damages whichever is more.
That the Courts of India specifically Hyderabad, Telangana shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all dispute irrespective of the Nationality and Location of the customers.
Manpower Gulf maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the web-site or your use of the Manpower Gulf content, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed Rs. 10,000/-.
User hereby express that it has no objection upon any call/SMS/ Communication by Manpower Gulf, any third party on its behalf or any other party authorized by Manpower Gulf, communicating to User with regard to the Manpower Gulf .com Services like Job Search, Job Alert, Manpower Gulf Career Services etc.. Notwithstanding User's registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), User hereby expresses his interest and accord its willful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to Manpower Gulf .com Services. User further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI and other alike authorities in other country’s guidelines and User has specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by the User
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF INDIA AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF HYDERABAD, TELANGANA. BY USING Manpower Gulf SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE Manpower Gulf SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM