|Location||United Arab Emirates, UAE|
|Industry||Information Technology and Services|
To supervise progress and performance of project managers across a range of key projects. Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations and undertake program delivery. Provide support to program/project management.
· Determines, monitors, and reviews all project/program economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, sub-contractors, resources, and risk including the direct management of large projects or programmes
· Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients
· Works with senior management on project/program proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules
· Proposes and develops add-on program opportunities
· Mentors and trains the customer and/or vendor in project management methods, procedures, and activities
· Provides direct client interface and ensure project delivery excellence
· Controls project/program requirements, scope, and change management issues
· Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders
· Identifies and recommends contingency measures. Maintains awareness of emerging technologies and project/programme management techniques
· Ensures proper use of systems, tools, methodologies, and technology to prepare for decision-making and to achieve project health. Provides program/project oversight
· Monitors emerging technology for potential to maximize business performance
· Adheres to PMO guidelines, utilises PMO templates, adheres to PMO reporting requirements, attends audit meetings and rectifies non compliances
· Ensure variance between forecast and actual budget as per the target.
· Achieve a minimum of recoverability as per target.
· Support Invoicing activity
· Plans, directs, and co-ordinates a cross-functional team's activities to manage and implement project and/or interrelated Programs from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage
· Leads the project/program team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans
· Ensures adherence to legally binding requirements and client's long-term goals
· Drives identification and documentation of strategy for Company or client business units
· Increase client satisfaction level with project management services.
· Ensure that Company operational readiness process is adhered too.
· Ensure high quality project delivery on time and within budget
· Reduce and mitigate programme and/or project risk, measured by # issues not considered as initial risks.
· Comply to the projects, audit, and achieve non-conformances.
· Achieve targeted utilization level
· Provides coaching, develop skills, deepen learning, and improves performance of employees and peers
· Applies knowledge of business and personal objectives to key players and get them personally committed to the success of the project management initiatives
· Leads, directs, evaluates, and develops a team of project management professionals to ensure that project management activities are completed accurately and on time
Budgets and Plans
· Recommend the budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of forecasted costs and revenues; areas of underperformance are identified and opportunities to improve performance are capitalized upon.
· Manage department's staff and teams by planning their utilization, communication, overseeing their performance, recruitment, training, and development to ensure high levels of engagement and competence.