|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates, UAE|
The Project Director manages multiple projects/ portfolios of varying degrees of complexity. Responsible for the overall management administration for the projects and assists in establishing project-specific objectives and policies. You will also oversee and ensure all facets of the project are designed following the client's briefs, budget and schedule.
· Leads project delivery staff, shaping the professional development of resources through internal and external training and experience.
· Advises local management on client growth and technical excellence strategies.
· Accountable for the financial performance of a major project/portfolio of projects/client account, including planning, directing and supervising all aspects of the project financial results, client satisfaction, safety and quality.
· Actively manages and regulates project financial performance and takes corrective actions.
· Optimises resources for project delivery.
· Develops or expands innovation to deliver technical and operational excellence.
· Regularly reviews/audits projects to confirm appropriate technical quality activities to ensure the right first-time delivery.
· Engages with project technical teams within a field of expertise to confirm project approach and review deliverables.
· Bachelors Degree
· Minimum 20+ years' experience
· Proven related professional experience in a Project & Design Management.
· Experience of working on large scale projects.