|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia , Saudi Arabia|
General Description Of Role And Responsibilities
· Communicate with the Client’s representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concern.
· Propose the in-house Project Management procedure to comply with Contract requirements and Client’s procedures.
· Establish and maintain specific project procedures for Design/Construction Supervision Management (as applicable).
· Prepare special reports to the Project Director to investigate any problem related to the Scope of Services and recommend solutions to Management.
· Identify priorities and tasks and develop the organization structure to ensure tasks' execution by providing clear direction on methods, time frame, and schedule to achieve the stated goals.
· Provide a clear definition of the roles and responsibilities of PM staff.
· Attend Executive meetings and progress meetings.
· Monitor performance to assure the successful delivery of the Key Performance Indicators and client contractual requirements.
· Advice the Project Director on any potential variation to the Design/Supervision Consultant and Contractor’s scope of work that may generate cost or time impact and present the Project Management’s assessment.
· Assist the Project Director in leading the Project Management staff in assessing variations and claims and report the technical position of the proposed variation to the Client.
· Advise the Project Director of any foreseen slippage of progress and propose corrective actions.
· Review weekly and monthly reports as presented by Design/Supervision Consultant(s) and Contractor and present to the Client comments of non-compliance and/or area of concern and corrective actions.
· Coordinate with the Design Manager during the detailed design stage of the Project to ensure Design Compliance with Client requirements avoid any cost impact.
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least 10 years of experience
· Strong track record in delivering projects in a fast moving and challenging environment.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, including excel and word.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.